|View press release in browser|
|Bringing depth and energy to a space, Benjamin Moore’s 2018 Colour of the Year and accompanying Colour Trends palette demonstrate how to bring a minimalist scheme to life.
Adorning the walls of a stunning mid-century modern home, the revitalising red tone that embodies Benjamin Moore’s colour of the year, Caliente, injects a confidence and playful feel into this pared back property. Complemented by a colourful yet neutral palette, the pure lines and crisp geometry of the contemporary interior are accentuated by the combination of uplifting shades.
|Just a little bit of red can go a long way. Whether set against warm wood grains or statement exposed brick fireplaces, the way a red is paired with other colours and surroundings prevent the colour looking dated and instead ensure it looks energetic and modern. Incorporating a full spectrum of reds, from hints of blush to deep oxbloods, the 2018 palette offers beautiful colour pairings with a carefully curated range of colour neutrals, complementary bold hues and pale shades.|
|Underpinning all of the fantastic Benjamin Moore product lines is the proprietary Gennex® Waterborne colourant technology. All Benjamin Moore paints are custom mixed, giving customers access to an unrivalled palette of colours. Gennex® colourants fortify the paint to enhance colour durability for a long lasting and resilient finish.
If you would like to receive further information, high res images or expert comment please contact
Gemma Kaiser at In The White Room: email@example.com T: 01892 511 867
1. WALLS: Caliente (AF-290), TRIM & CEILING: White Opulence (OC-69), FAR ROOM: Silver Marlin (2139-50).
2. WALLS: Moonshine (2140-60), TRIM: White Opulence (OC-69).
3. WALL (RIGHT): Incense Stick (2115-20), WALL (LEFT): White Opulence (OC-69).
4. WALLS: Pleasant Pink (2094-60), TRIM: Dreamy Cloud (2117-70).
5. WALLS: Wolf Gray (2127-40), FAR WALL & TRIM: White Opulence (OC-69).
6. WALLS: Silver Marlin (2139-50), TRIM: White Opulence (OC-69).
7. DOOR: Caliente (AF-290), WALLS: Silver Marlin (2139-50), CABINET WALL: Golden Retriever (2165-30).
8. WALL: Golden Retriever (2165-30).
9. WALL: Saddle Soap (2110-30).
10. WALLS: Silver Marlin (2139-50), TRIM & CEILING: White Opulence (OC-69).
11. WALL: Caliente (AF-290)
Prices start from £20.50 for 0.94L of paint from the Regal Select Flat range.
NOTES TO EDITORS
Shaw Paints Ltd
Benjamin Moore products are distributed exclusively in the UK by Shaw Paints Ltd. Established in May 2015 by founder Craig Shaw, Shaw Paints Ltd. shares the vision and values of Benjamin Moore and wishes to extend the company’s industry leading brands, products and services to become the clear benchmark for colour and quality in the UK.
Benjamin Moore & Co
Founded in 1883, Benjamin Moore is North America’s favourite paint, colour and coatings brand. A leading manufacturer of premium quality residential and commercial coatings, Benjamin Moore maintains a relentless commitment to innovation and sustainable manufacturing practices.
The portfolio spans the brand’s flagship paint lines including Aura® and Regal® Select, as well as the most environmentally friendly premium paint in the US marketplace, Natura®. Benjamin Moore is renowned for its expansive colour portfolio, offering consumers and designers more than 3,500 colours.