|View press release in browser|
|Setting the tone for the whole house, a hallway’s colour scheme is one of the most important to get right. Connecting each area of the home, this vital space has to flow seamlessly into all the adjoining rooms to create an inviting and sophisticated hallway.|
|To begin with, consider the colours you have in your adjoining spaces, as you will want to choose shades that will sit well together. This often means selecting a colour from either the same or adjacent colour family. Whether you opt for effortless whites such as White Dove or Paper White, or refreshing tones such as Peach Parfait or Castleton Mist, Benjamin Moore’s extensive selection of over 3,500 paint colours is guaranteed to help you achieve a hallway scheme that’s set to impress.|
|For those that want to make a true statement whilst creating a welcoming atmosphere, consider a pop of a stronger colour, either framing architectural features or on furniture to create a dramatic and eye-catching look. Greeting your guests with a refreshingly light colour scheme will really open up the home and create the illusion of more light. Teaming complementing shades of white or crisp blue hues and soft neutral tones are perfect examples of how this can work.|
|Done right, a hallway can make a real statement as well as deliver a balanced and harmonious feel throughout the home. To ensure your hallway makes a great first impression, Benjamin Moore’s Aura paint is the ideal choice for high footfall areas and will guarantee your entrance stays looking smart for years to come.|
|Underpinning all of the fantastic Benjamin Moore product lines is the proprietary Gennex® Waterborne colourant technology. All Benjamin Moore paints are custom mixed, giving customers access to an unrivalled palette of colours. Gennex® colourants fortify the paint to enhance colour durability for a long lasting and resilient finish.|
1. Wall - Porch Ceiling (C-5450), Stair Wall - Dusty Gray (C-5273), Trim - Raw Cotton (C-5823).
2. Wall - Peach Parfait (2175-70), Door Colour - Flint (AF-560).
3. Wall & Floor - White Dove (OC-17).
4. Wall - Mink (2112-10), Through Wall - Hazy Blue (2040-50).
5. Stair Wall - Marblehead Gold (HC-11), Front Wall - Crownpoint Sand (HC-90).
6. Wall - Dinner Party (AF-300), Door & Trim Colour - Chalk White (2126-70).
7. Wall - Castleton Mist (HC-1), Chairs - Coral Essence (2007-40).
8. Wall - Plum Martini (CSP-540), Trim - Stoneware (CSP-245).
9. Wall - Paper White (OC-55), Trim - Ice Mist (OC-67), Floor - Ice Mist (OC-67).
10. Kitchen Cabinets - Pashmina (AF-100), Hallway Wall - Jute (AF-80), Door - Exhale (AF-515).
11. Wall & Skirting - White Opulence (OC-69), Window Trim - Black Beauty (2128-10),
Window Frame & Railings - Wolf Gray (2127-40).
Prices start from £25.00 for 0.94L of Aura Matte paint.
If you would like to receive further information, high res images or expert comment please contact
Gemma Kaiser at In The White Room: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01892 511 867
NOTES TO EDITORS
Shaw Paints Ltd
Benjamin Moore products are distributed exclusively in the UK by Shaw Paints Ltd. Established in May 2015 by founder Craig Shaw, Shaw Paints Ltd. shares the vision and values of Benjamin Moore and wishes to extend the company’s industry leading brands, products and services to become the clear benchmark for colour and quality in the UK.
Benjamin Moore & Co
Founded in 1883, Benjamin Moore is North America’s favourite paint, colour and coatings brand. A leading manufacturer of premium quality residential and commercial coatings, Benjamin Moore maintains a relentless commitment to innovation and sustainable manufacturing practices.
The portfolio spans the brand’s flagship paint lines including Aura® and Regal® Select, as well as the most environmentally friendly premium paint in the US marketplace, Natura®. Benjamin Moore is renowned for its expansive colour portfolio, offering consumers and designers more than 3,500 colours.