|View press release in browser|
|From heathered greys to dreamy pinks, Benjamin Moore’s 2019 Colour Trends palette is a soothing collection of calming hues that will fill the home with an easygoing and balanced atmosphere. Unveiled alongside the 2019 Colour of the Year, Metropolitan (AF-690), the range of effortlessly sophisticated neutral shades complement each other perfectly to capture the coveted feeling of restorative quietude in any setting.
Paired with walls in the soft hue of Decorator’s White and an eye-catching patterned floor, the blushing pink tones of Head Over Heels transform the cabinetry in this contemporary bathroom to create a statement yet soothing scheme. An undoubtedly alluring colour combination, the soft doses of pinks, greys and whites blend together beautifully to provide an effortlessly versatile setting.
|For an equally comforting yet statement interior, the deep tones of Kendall Charcoal grey will also deliver a restful atmosphere. Coating the walls, windows and trim, the neutral linens and pale soft furnishings in this living room create a stylish contrast to the deep grey backdrop.
From the nature-inspired undertones of Soft Fern to the subtle hint of warm grey in Balboa Mist, Benjamin Moore’s 2019 colour palette provides a versatile and inviting range of paint colours, demonstrating the true adaptability of neutral shades within interior décor.
|Underpinning all of the fantastic Benjamin Moore product lines is the proprietary Gennex® Waterborne colourant technology. All Benjamin Moore paints are custom mixed, giving customers access to an unrivalled palette of colours. Gennex® colourants fortify the paint to enhance colour durability for a long lasting and resilient finish.|
1. Wall Colour - Balboa Mist (OC-27), Trim Colour - Cloud White (OC-130).
2. Wall Colour - Decorator’s White (OC-149), Cabinet Colour - Head Over Heels (AF-250),
Wall Colour - (FAR ROOM) Metropolitan (AF-690).
3. Wall Colour, Window Colour and Trim Colour - Kendall Charcoal (HC-166).
4. Wall Colour - Head Over Heels (AF-250), Console Colour - Metropolitan (AF-690).
5. Wall Colour - Metropolitan (AF-690), Trim Colour - Decorator’s White (OC-149).
6. Wall Colour - Metropolitan (AF-690), Trim Colour - Decorator’s White (OC-149).
7. Wall Colour - Head Over Heels (AF-250), Trim Colour - Decorator’s White (OC-149).
8. Wall Colour - Metropolitan (AF-690), Door Colour - Hale Navy (HC-154), Trim Colour - Smoke (2122-40).
9. Wall Colour - Metropolitan (AF-690).
10. Wall Colour - Kendall Charcoal (HC-166), Trim Colour - Decorator’s White (OC-149).
11. Wall Colour - Metropolitan (AF-690), Trim Colour - Decorator’s White (OC-149), Cabinet Colour - Pashmina (AF-100).
Prices start from £21.50 for 0.94L of paint from the Regal Select Flat range.
If you would like to receive further information, high res images or expert comment please contact
Gemma Kaiser at In The White Room: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01892 511 867
NOTES TO EDITORS
Shaw Paints Ltd
Benjamin Moore products are distributed exclusively in the UK by Shaw Paints Ltd. Established in May 2015 by founder Craig Shaw, Shaw Paints Ltd. shares the vision and values of Benjamin Moore and wishes to extend the company’s industry leading brands, products and services to become the clear benchmark for colour and quality in the UK.
Benjamin Moore & Co
Founded in 1883, Benjamin Moore is North America’s favourite paint, colour and coatings brand. A leading manufacturer of premium quality residential and commercial coatings, Benjamin Moore maintains a relentless commitment to innovation and sustainable manufacturing practices.
The portfolio spans the brand’s flagship paint lines including Aura® and Regal® Select, as well as the most environmentally friendly premium paint in the US marketplace, Natura®. Benjamin Moore is renowned for its expansive colour portfolio, offering consumers and designers more than 3,500 colours.