|View press release in browser|
|A sophisticated collection of 240 shades, uniquely formulated to accentuate the interplay of light and colour, and to deliver a complex visual dynamic that reveals the colour’s true depth, nuance and luminosity.
A collection for the colour curious, each and every hue in Benjamin Moore’s Aura Colour Stories tells a unique tale that evokes emotion and feeling through colour, from the yummy bright tones of Hannah Banana yellow to the bright red flourish of Flamenco red. Delivering a heightened colour experience, each of the shades is influenced by the light in a room, highlighting subtle undertones and colour characteristics.
With precise formulations omitting black or grey colourants, Aura Colour Stories colours are achieved through mixing a blend of 5 – 7 pigments instead of the conventional 2 – 3 pigments, which results in a greater subtlety of undertones and a more complex visual dynamic. It is this approach to colour formulation which makes this collection truly unique.
Available exclusively in Benjamin Moore’s Aura interior finishes, a premium paint synonymous with unsurpassed surface smoothness and rich, true colour, the Aura Colour Stories palette delivers exceptional colour that doesn’t fade thanks to Aura’s proprietary Colour Lock® technology.
|Underpinning all of the fantastic Benjamin Moore product lines is the proprietary Gennex® Waterborne colourant technology. All Benjamin Moore paints are custom mixed, giving customers access to an unrivalled palette of colours. Gennex® colourants fortify the paint to enhance colour durability for a long lasting and resilient finish.|
|Benjamin Moore Chelsea Showroom
263 Fulham Road
1. Walls - Avalon Teal (CSP-645).
2. Walls - Stoneware (CSP-245), Detail Trim - Andes Summit (CSP-600), Ceiling - Tomato Tango (CSP-1145).
3. Door - Hot Tamale (CSP-1155), Walls - Evening Skyline (CSP-505).
4. Near Wall - Hannah Banana (CSP-955), Far Wall - After Midnight (CSP-630), Inset Shelf - Porcini (CSP-195).
5. Far Wall - Arctic Seal (CSP-15), Left Wall - Perspective (CSP-5)
6. Walls - Flower Box (CSP-530).
7. Walls - Intuition (CSP-10), Cabinets - Rainstorm (CSP-50), Ceiling - Stoneware (CSP-245).
8. Walls - Avalon Teal (CSP-645).
9. Walls - Sea Salt (CSP-95).
10. Walls - Avalon Teal (CSP-645).
11. Walls - Peruvian Chili (CSP-1100).
12. Walls - Arctic Seal (CSP-15).
13. Near Wall - Flamenco (CSP-1195), Far Wall - Coachman’s Cape (CSP-90), Trim - Stoneware (CSP-245).
14. Walls - Hidden Sapphire (CSP-690).
Prices start from £20.50 for 0.94L of paint from the Regal Select Flat range.
If you would like to receive further information, high res images or expert comment please contact
Gemma Kaiser at In The White Room: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01892 511 867
NOTES TO EDITORS
Shaw Paints Ltd
Benjamin Moore products are distributed exclusively in the UK by Shaw Paints Ltd. Established in May 2015 by founder Craig Shaw, Shaw Paints Ltd. shares the vision and values of Benjamin Moore and wishes to extend the company’s industry leading brands, products and services to become the clear benchmark for colour and quality in the UK.
Benjamin Moore & Co
Founded in 1883, Benjamin Moore is North America’s favourite paint, colour and coatings brand. A leading manufacturer of premium quality residential and commercial coatings, Benjamin Moore maintains a relentless commitment to innovation and sustainable manufacturing practices.
The portfolio spans the brand’s flagship paint lines including Aura® and Regal® Select, as well as the most environmentally friendly premium paint in the US marketplace, Natura®. Benjamin Moore is renowned for its expansive colour portfolio, offering consumers and designers more than 3,500 colours.